Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby Wipes Are a Great Multi-Tasker

baby wipes are one of those concepts most parents of an infant or small child is in their homeland. A great thing about them is that they are a wonderful multi-tasking. Ask parents, and that probably means they have used most of their destination.

In addition to their use when I diaper my baby, I use it to his face and hands clean after feeding. I can to my eldest son, after he eats a bit 'like wet towelsyou get in restaurants. They're way more effective than plain napkins, especially when he's eaten something sticky. I've also used them to clean my own face in the morning, if I'm a little short on time. They work just as well as those pricey facial cleanser wipes at a fraction of the cost.

If you spill something on your clothing, baby wipes are great for taking the stain right out. Of course you should use your own judgment as far as fabric content and safety, but I have gotten out grape juice, coffee, carrot puree, you get the idea. They have gotten out most, if not all of the offending stain, cutting down the amount of time I spend pre-treating clothes on laundry day.

Baby wipes also make a great wet duster. I use them to wipe down my wood furniture, clean up small spills before they dry, and wipe smudges off the walls. You can let the surface air dry, or follow up with a dry cloth. These are but a few of the many alternative uses for baby wipes. Try keeping a pack in your home; you never know when you might need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment