Who does not hesitate when it comes time to clean the house? I would sit there until the weekend because my week was busy. However, I hated to give my free time.
I decided to clean the week, but how do I find the time? Then hit me .... I could clean break into smaller chunks of time, and this a little every day. I gave one day a week, every room in the house. The kitchen is clean on Monday, a holiday on Tuesday, Wednesday 1-2 bedroom -Thursday. Some rooms longer than others, but since this is now done for a while, 'I've got about 15 minutes a day!
You can hire a cleaning service and I used to do just that. But minimalist, as part of our being, I decided to give up this "discretionary" expenses.
Originally the kitchen was in 30-45 minutes, until I deliver a pair of cleaning found to save time. I use Clorox wipes on the counter top, faucet, stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer surfaces. IUsing a razor blade and a cleaner to clean my glass cooktop, wipe with a paper towel. I then use a vacuum cleaner with a Swiffer mop, disposable towels on the floor, much faster than the old mop and bucket method.
The living room is easier to do. I use a damp cloth to clean all surfaces of furniture, entertainment centers, electronics, etc. Then run the vacuum and Swiffer broom as I have a tiled floor.
My room has wood floor, like a vacuum and SwifferPass the trick in 5-7 minutes. I use Clorox wipes on the counter top bath, sink and taps and Windex wipes for the mirror. I have a tablet in the toilet bowl Clorox, so there is very little that I have laundry to do.
Once I had this system down, I decided to refine it. If you make a habit of cleaning the kitchen and bathroom countertops and sinks, how to use it, you'll find that you go longer between cleaning.
You can also break your clothes ondays of the week, so that when the game over the weekend, did the house cleaning and laundry!
Woohoo! Now you can do what is fun on the weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment